Simplify Your Message So My Mom Can Understand | With Eran Abramson
In this episode, I get to speak with Eran Abramson. Eran is a hands-on creative marketer with over 15 years of marketing experience and is the founder of TheProductive.me. He works directly with startup founders and relevant stakeholders, helping them convey their message in a clearer way to deliver the value better and faster, making their effort much more efficient and effective.
- Eran shared about the different big parts of the entire marketing landscape.
- There are so many different channels that are available for you to promote your product or solution you’re offering.
- Speak to your audience, and not to speak on a massive scale, in hopes that your audience will actually listen.
- We talked about learning from your experience that can really help people and they can really implement it in their business.
- Eran shared so many ways to realize the value by asking yourself and seeing how you’re different from competitors.
- Eran talks about the process of getting into the consumer’s head and really understanding what will be valuable for them.
Let’s Start Scaling!
If you’re a tech startup or an eCommerce brand, spending at least $10K a month that wants to scale effectively, fill out the form on our website and we’ll set up a free, 15-minute consultation.