Boost B2B success through lead generation and influencer marketing
In this episode, I get to speak with Yoel Israel. Yoel have two passions: 1) Helping others and 2) LinkedIn Lead Generation. He used his analytical and digital marketing experience to help startups scale and large companies rapidly expand. He place a strong focus on proactive customer service and long-term sustainable results – using unique and progressive marketing methods.
Are you not getting enough market-qualified leads? Are sales complaining that your leads are poor in quality and not market qualified? Are sales not following up on leads? He has solved this challenge.
His team helps businesses & startups scale using advanced digital marketing solutions. They are Google Partners, Bing Partners, and LinkedIn Partners – implementing marketing solutions with all CRMs such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Pipedrive, etc.
They follow the leading digital networks closely, such as LinkedIn, Google Ads (search, banners, YouTube), Facebook (Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger), Bing and other advertising platforms (Quora, Outbrain, Taboola, Reddit, Pinterest, etc.).
- Finding sales as a service and learning customer needs and helping them get clarity.
- Having two people that are on every call with the client, is what makes the service unique.
- Being able to move faster, adapt quicker, be better listeners and be able to serve better.
- Being able to build trust with LinkedIn ads in order to get people to show request demos and show up for demos.
- Bring on an influencer to come on and co-host a webinar with clients, having all the processes down./li>
- Being able to properly reverse engineer and find the right targeting in order to be able to help them actually bring in business./li>
- Integrating HubSpot and LinkedIn ads and making sure to specialize based on the pain points and the objections that it gives salespeople./li>
Let’s Start Scaling!
If you’re a tech startup or an eCommerce brand, spending at least $10K a month that wants to scale effectively, fill out the form on our website and we’ll set up a free, 15-minute consultation.