In this episode, I get to speak with Ari Lahat.
Ari Lahat is a passionate and experienced PPC Manager. He has worked with a variety of clients, from small start-ups to large corporations, in order to create successful PPC campaigns that generate leads and sales.
Ari quickly realized that he had a natural talent for managing PPC campaigns, and he decided to pursue a career in this field. Ari has worked with numerous companies to develop successful PPC strategies and campaigns. He has a deep understanding of the complexities of PPC, and is skilled at finding the right balance between cost and return on investment.
He is also highly experienced in using various tools and software to optimize campaigns and reach the maximum potential of each campaign. Ari is an expert in both Google and Bing, as well as other search engine marketing platforms. He is well-versed in the latest trends and best practices in the realm of PPC, and is always looking to stay ahead of the competition. Ari believes in building relationships with clients, and he takes a consultative approach to PPC management.
- Aligned your conversion goals with business KPIs.
- Focused on measurable purchases that bring value to the company.
- Create a campaign structure of brand, competitors, and generic (long tail, broad, and exact).
- Optimized for quality score by improving ad relevance and landing page relevance.
- Establish a weekly meeting with the client and pushed communication.
- Create optimization routines for each campaign.
Let’s Start Scaling!
If you’re a tech startup or an eCommerce brand, spending at least $10K a month that wants to scale effectively, fill out the form on our website and we’ll set up a free, 15-minute consultation.