Build awareness and generate leads for B2B SaaS
In this episode, I get to speak with Brian Walker. He is the President of Statwax, a Digital Growth Partner for Higher Ed and B2B/SaaS.
Statwax is a digital growth partner delivering higher revenue and better returns to B2B, SaaS & Higher Ed clients. Brian oversees strategy and growth across all agency services – paid advertising, SEO, data-as-a-service, and performance creative.
Its mission as an agency is simple, yet impactful: to be the most trusted digital growth partner in B2B, SaaS, higher ed, and more. This means being the rare partner who delivers on its promises, operating with full transparency and being an employer for digital marketing enthusiasts to thrive.
At the end of the day, their goal is to grow your customer base, not your lead volume, but the actual quality of it, so that you can see revenue growth and attribute that back to your marketing efforts.
- Equip your lead forms with traffic data so you can attribute revenue to your marketing channels.
- Use Supermatrics to combine ad & CRM data.
- Integrate your stack the right way, and building it from the start with a plan in place is key.
- Analyze historical data to find opportunities and build a media plan.
- Allocate a piece of the budget for testing new channels.
- Don’t trust Google automation blindly! Review your search queries regularly and control what you spend on.
- Set different KPIs based on the goal of the campaign.
Let’s Start Scaling!
If you’re a tech startup or an eCommerce brand, spending at least $10K a month that wants to scale effectively, fill out the form on our website and we’ll set up a free, 15-minute consultation.