In this episode, I get to speak with Ilan Missulawin.
Ilan is the founder of Clicksease (acquired by Cheq) and LiteSite, a marketing expert, and a coffee lover.
He is now helping other startups and mature companies move from enterprise sales to a more automated, intent-based, zero-touch model. He is also married to Liat and is the father of Daniella and Adam, living a digital nomad lifestyle in Thailand.
Where to reach our guest:
- Go for the high-intent users first and show them value before your competitors.
- Focus on long tail keywords, even if the volume is low.
- Convert your product values into keywords people are searching for in Google.
- Use fear as an activator in messaging and creativity.
- The pricing page should be educational and simple.
- Funnel hacking competitors can help optimize your own funnel.
Let’s Start Scaling!
If you’re a tech startup or an eCommerce brand, spending at least $10K a month that wants to scale effectively, fill out the form on our website and we’ll set up a free, 15-minute consultation.