Manage an effective customer success process to increase product adoption.
In this episode, I speak with Or Tomer, Pepperi’s Director of Customer Success.
Or explains what the customer success function in a company does, how to perform it well, and how to quantify its impact.
According to him, the customer success manager is responsible for listening to client needs and translating them into action. Building a robust process will almost always result in effective adoption, expansion, and a long-term pleased customer.
- Being an effective customer success leader required tying up loose ends, bringing people together, and understanding their pains and rewards.
- You need that political edge and the ability to listen to be a good customer success person.
- Customer Success Manager usually leads to effective adoption, expansion, and a satisfied customer for a long time.
- You will be able to be laser-focused thanks to the information you gather.
- Each company’s customer success is distinct. The goals and incentives should be aligned with the company’s objectives.
Let’s Start Scaling!
If you’re a tech startup or an eCommerce brand, spending at least $10K a month that wants to scale effectively, fill out the form on our website and we’ll set up a free, 15-minute consultation.