On-demand marketing management
In this episode, I get to speak with Noa Weinpress. She is the Founder of Noa Weinpress Marketing.
With over 15 years of experience in marketing and strategy, Her goal is to help businesses grow. She has vast experience working with international and local brands, B2C and B2B.
As a Digital and Marketing Expert, She offers her clients 360 treatment in all aspects of marketing and advertising with an emphasis on managing digital campaigns – Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Taboola / Outbrain, and Twitter.
- Don’t make assumptions based on what you think. Conduct mini-market research and speak to real customers to find out what interests them.
- Build a marketing plan based on data you collect during the initial research.
- Speak the language that will motivate your target audience. This is really the foundation of marketing.
- Execute based on a clear media plan and follow the important business KPIs.
- Go over search terms and make sure you add negatives in order to improve your campaigns.
- Don’t fully rely on Google’s and Facebook’s automation tools. Make sure you use them wisely and review the results carefully.
- Analyze your market and use this data to create content that will help you build a brand people relate to.
Let’s Start Scaling!
If you’re a tech startup or an eCommerce brand, spending at least $10K a month that wants to scale effectively, fill out the form on our website and we’ll set up a free, 15-minute consultation.